Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi All!
08-28-2012, 07:30 AM,
Hi All!
Thanks to Pete for the invite. I am the manager of Virgil and the Accelerators. An astonishing young power trio making ground in Europe and soon the USA!
Blues Rock Review has been very good for us and looking forward to some good fun chat Smile
08-28-2012, 01:14 PM,
RE: Hi All!
(08-28-2012, 07:30 AM)mbclewis Wrote: Thanks to Pete for the invite. I am the manager of Virgil and the Accelerators. An astonishing young power trio making ground in Europe and soon the USA!
Blues Rock Review has been very good for us and looking forward to some good fun chat Smile

Hi, they are AWESOME! Just bought their CD. Smile Thanks to Pete for the introduction to this band and 7 other great ones!
08-29-2012, 01:44 PM,
Hi,
I'm Walter from Belgium and 57 years old.
08-30-2012, 09:23 AM,
Hi, I had the privilege to see Virgil and Co supporting Joanne Shaw Taylor and Oli Brown at Scarborough Golf Club a couple of years back. They were just kids but blew me away. Good to see that there talents are being recognised.
09-19-2012, 09:07 PM,
Ha ha the gig at Scarboroigh Rugby Club, good night but we had much fun with sound limiter during sound check. An oven glove over the top worked. While the lads were playing a big sign kept flashing 'too loud', much to the amusement of Virgil. We stuck a note under it saying 'then your too old'. Never been back for some reason Wink
The band has flurished since and you would be amazed at how they have matured in such a short time.
09-20-2012, 03:50 PM,
Hi there,

I saw Virgil and the band a fair few times supporting a bunch of bands at Pete Feenstra promoted gigs, mainly in south london.

One gig in particular stood out, at the Boom Boom club in Sutton where I think they were supporting Ruthless Blues, as I spent a very pleasant couple of hours watching them while talking to Virgil's mum! She's a real nice lady and was obviously very proud of her son.

I'm glad to hear they've flourished as it was clear they had real talent.

Keep us informed of how things are going for the band, I'm sure we'd all be interested.

Regards
10-17-2012, 10:07 AM,
Hello all,

I'm Moustafa (nickname Muzzy or Muzzybluezzy), I'm new here, while I was looking for something on google about blues rock I found this site. I'm glad to be a member of this forum,

I hope I'll enjoy here Smile

greetings from Turkey.
10-17-2012, 04:06 PM,
(10-17-2012, 10:07 AM)muZZyblueZZy Wrote: Hello all,

I'm Moustafa (nickname Muzzy or Muzzybluezzy), I'm new here, while I was looking for something on google about blues rock I found this site. I'm glad to be a member of this forum,

I hope I'll enjoy here Smile

greetings from Turkey.

Welcome! Glad to have you on the forum!
10-18-2012, 12:00 PM,
(10-17-2012, 04:06 PM)pfrancis Wrote: Welcome! Glad to have you on the forum!

hi pfrancis,
thanks for this warm welcoming!

Regards.
muZZy
12-30-2012, 02:22 PM,
Hey Jimmy, what help do you need?
If it ain't Brokaw, don't fix it.