Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Healey Release - Philip Sayce Content
01-17-2013, 08:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013, 08:57 AM by kevinorourke.)
Jeff Healey Release - Philip Sayce Content
So did anyone notice Philip Sayce in the Ohn Filter picture on Jeff Healey announment?

For those who don't recall Jeff is where Philip got his first big break. There's a another great video out there of the Montreaux Jazz festival where Jeff features Philip on the extra footage playing the same Albert Collins tune. Jeff let's him step out and basically lead the band through the song. Philip sings and plays lead. It's pretty awesome. Can't wait for this release.
Besides attending concerts and listening to music obviously, I'm into my motorcycles, cooking, home brewing just to name a few hobbies.
kevin@bluesrockreview.com
01-17-2013, 03:05 PM,
RE: Jeff Healey Release - Philip Sayce Content
Awesome video

01-18-2013, 08:57 AM,
RE: Jeff Healey Release - Philip Sayce Content
That's the Montreaux Show. I had the opprotunity to see the two of them together. That was a great show and it's what allowed me to discover him years ago.

KO
Besides attending concerts and listening to music obviously, I'm into my motorcycles, cooking, home brewing just to name a few hobbies.
kevin@bluesrockreview.com