Poll: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
This poll is closed.
Vanilla
28.57%
2 28.57%
Chocolate
14.29%
1 14.29%
Something crazy
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I'm Tyler!
08-22-2012, 10:47 PM,
I'm Tyler!
Hey there,

My name is Tyler Quiring and I'm the associate editor for Blues Rock Review. I love making things work and getting things happening, and involving everyone on this forum is a big part of that, so expect to see me around from time to time.

As a first step to get to know our audience a bit better, I thought I'd try something fun. Let me know in the poll what you're favorite kind of ice cream is! Let's figure out the statistical link between blues rock and dessert flavorings. We can do some great research here.

Yours,
Tyler
08-27-2012, 01:02 PM,
RE: I'm Tyler!
Hi, Tyler! I'm Shirley. I manage Aaron Williams and the Hoodoo, an up-and-coming blues/rock power trio from Madison, WI. You'll probably see more of me in the promotions section, but I plan to participate as much as possible. Look forward to it! Shirley
11-05-2012, 10:18 PM,
Hey Tyler & Shirley! I'm Amanda, music lover/maker and I'm excited to learn more about the world of Blues rock and meet the many interesting people that frequent this forum. I like your survey idea Tyler, and I'm a bit shocked at the Vanilla to Chocolate ratio in your poll (I'm a Ginger ice cream fan myself).
03-11-2013, 10:54 PM,
Hi Tyler. I'm a blues rock / indie folk singer songwriter and music blogger and very happy to have discovered the blues rock review. Great site.You've been introducing me to some fantastic new music.

Keep it up :-)